Sunday, February 26, 2017

Silverwheels

     

Did you ever own a car that you loved alot ? One that made you want to get another one just like it after it can't be used anymore ?

     There is a song by my favorite band Heart titled Silverwheels. I like the song and also the name as it is. But this blog entry is a boast about my 2004 Chevy Impala LS. 

     My wife and I have come to own 2 Chevy Impala at the same time. To know the difference between the two while talking about the cars, I named both of them. 

     The name for the 2004 is "Silverwheels". As you can see in the photos, it is painted silver. The other one is a 2012 Chevy Impala. It has been named simply "the 12". 




     Silverwheels came about as a need for a second car to replace the minivan. When we bought it in 2015 there was just over 75 thousand miles and treated very well.

     Tis a nice ride. It is comfortable. It has a great engine. It has a cool stereo. I also have found (in a thrift shop somewhere) a personalization instructional cd for the car. On it 2 different narrators tell you about the features of the car.



     It was made in Canada. It has rust issues underneath. When it can no longer be used, I want to buy another. That is how much I like the car.

Do you have / had a favorite car ?


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to get my own car <3 I got my driving license in February. I must say that so far there was 1 school I really enjoyed in my life, and that was the driving school <3 I could drive almost 2 weeks at home, but then I moved to Poland, where right now I have no possibilities to drive :( I really hope it will change, as I would love to sit behind the wheel again.

    Dorcii from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do have a favorite car. its my current one. my very first one. a dark blue 2003 ford focus zx3. i love love everything about this car. oh except sometimes he gets temperamental and dont want to start. its the perfect size for lil ol me. i wouldnt trade it in.

    bluecrayons.

    ReplyDelete