Friday, February 10, 2017

My Other Me

     
     My other me is me! My other me is a character I made up. That character is a male and a handsome chap he is. I saw no reason to create a separate personality for him. I use my own, so he and I are us.

     To be even more clear, I am writing a book. It is a Steampunk / Paranormal adventure. Tis a story of redemption. My avatar creation is the main character. There is no limit at this time as to how many characters or scenes will be involved.

     The photo above depicts him as he is seen in avatar form on a 3d internet chat by name of Imvu.com

As for yours truly it has inspired me to create a couple of craft projects. One shall be a pendulum. The other will be a journal. These two items play a part in the book. 





     

No comments:

Post a Comment