Monday, November 5, 2018

Swap-bot: ESG: Something that made me happy this month

     There are different things that made me happy this month. 

     Getting another car. An 11 year old Buick. It will be a second car. It's a deep purple in colour. 

     Midnight Pussy, our mouse police. To this day since she moved in, she still does a great job of catching mice!

     Bookwright: I created another book. In a thrift shop one day I found a 200 sheet package of notebook filler paper. It appears to be older paper as it is drilled for a 5 hole notebook instead of 3. The alignment of the holes is different too. It would not fit a standard 3 hole pocket portfolio. I hand-made a new cover for the paper.

     Swap-bot November 2018 Journal project. I joined the swap. It is my 9th participation. I like the creativity options I put into it. 

Blessed be,  
Scrybe  

No comments:

Post a Comment